Ticket #724 (closed defect: wontfix)
Red Hat Linux 7 guest doesn't work (HDD copy problem?)
|Reported by:||Technologov||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
Hi all !
problem 1: With normal install mode it crashes, because it cannot find VGA-compatible video modes.
problem 2: With text-based install it crashes when trying to install itself.
The same ISO works with MS Virtual PC and with VMware.
Host: Windows XP SP2, VBox 1.5.0, Athlon XP.
- Host type changed from other to Linux
- Version changed from VirtualBox 1.5.0 to VirtualBox 3.1.6
- Component changed from other to VMM/RAW
- Guest type changed from other to Linux
- Summary changed from Red Hat Linux 7 guest doesn't works (HDD copy problem?) to Red Hat Linux 7 guest doesn't work (HDD copy problem?)