Ticket #8745 (closed defect: fixed)
Lenovo ABNT2 (pt-br) keyboard - / and ? keys don't work -> fixed in 4.2.x and later releases after 16 July 2014
|Reported by:||fs.antunes||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
I am using a Lenovo ABNT2 (portuguese Brazil) layout keyboard, Linux Host and XP and Win7 guest. In this laptop the RIGHT CTRL was substituted to / and ? keys. So I changed the VirtualBox host key to ALT GR. The host key works fine in the VM GUEST, but the RIGHT CTRL was not passed to the guest when a pressed it.
I already tried to catch the code of the key pressed inside the VM guest using a listen keyboard key pressed programs, but RIGHT CTRL is dead.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to obsolete
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution obsolete deleted
- Summary changed from Lenovo ABNT2 (pt-br) keyboard - / and ? keys don't work to Lenovo ABNT2 (pt-br) keyboard - / and ? keys don't work -> fixed in 4.2.x and later releases after 16 July 2014