Ticket #7560 (closed defect: duplicate)
GA in VirtualBox 3.2.8 for Ubuntu 10.10 are not working as it should
|Reported by:||abcuser||Owned by:|
Hi, yesterday I have installed new version of Ubuntu 10.10 as a guest of VirtualBox 3.2.8 on Windows XP SP3 host. Installation went without a problem. Then I have installed guest additions and restart guest. The following problems:
- Fullscreen mode does not work - it looks like Ubuntu is using new version of X.org and GA is not supporting it.
- Mouse integration does not work.
- Copy/paste between guest and host (and vice versa) does not work.
It looks like GAs is not working for Ubuntu 10.10. Regards
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate