Ticket #2410 (closed defect: duplicate)
Alt Car key not working after minimizing a guest => Fixed in SVN
|Reported by:||mkdav||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
How to reproduce:
- Use the french canadian layout keyboard.
- Launch a guest OS.
- Minimize the virtualbox guest window.
- Try to use the AltCar key to write symbols such as @£¢¤¬. The AltCar key press is not recognized.
- focus back to the previously minimized window. The keyboard isn't captured and won't be until you do something in the menus.
This is pretty annoying, as the AltCar key is really useful in french canadian keyboards. Switching to another window without minimizing the guest virtualbox window works as expected.
- Component changed from other to GUI
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Alt Car key not working after minimizing a guest to Alt Car key not working after minimizing a guest => Fixed in SVN