Ticket #2250 (closed defect: obsolete)

Opened 10 years ago

Last modified 22 months ago

Alt-Tab is not correctly captured

Reported by: tompecina Owned by:
Priority: minor Component: other
Version: VirtualBox 2.0.2 Keywords: Alt-Tab
Cc: Guest type: Windows
Host type: Linux

Description (last modified by aeichner) (diff)

When using Win XP as guest and Fedora 9 as host, Alt-Tab is in about 95% cases captured by the guest (as it should be), but in the remaining 5% it is passed to the host, causing Gnome task switching (ie moving focus from the VirtualBox window to a different task).

Similar (possibly related, but not identical) problems were reported on tickets #439, #440 & #441.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by frank

Please check if VBox 3.2.6 Beta 2 fixes this problem for you.

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by tompecina

Please check if VBox 3.2.6 Beta 2 fixes this problem for you.

I checked the final version 3.2.6, and it was still possible to occasionally observe the bug.

comment:3 Changed 22 months ago by aeichner

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to obsolete
  • Description modified (diff)

Please reopen if still relevant with a recent VirtualBox release.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
ContactPrivacy policyTerms of Use