[vbox-dev] Help for french translation

Laurent LYAUDET llyaudet at teliae.fr
Wed Dec 12 13:07:07 GMT 2018

Thanks Socratis.
I'm not "bubuleur" :)
I added a comment to ticket 4503 : https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/4503#comment:103

Best regards,
Laurent

De: "Kalogrianitis Socratis" <socratisk at gmail.com>
À: "Laurent LYAUDET" <llyaudet at teliae.fr>
Cc: "vbox-dev" <vbox-dev at virtualbox.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 12 Décembre 2018 11:59:42
Objet: Re: [vbox-dev] Help for french translation

Unless you are "bubuleur" in the forums, this is then the second person in as many days that asks about the French translation! :)

See my reply in https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90717 and note that for corrections to the existing translations the ticket is #4503: NLS/Translation mistakes & suggestions (https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/4503).

I do not have Benjamin's e-mail, sorry...

Socratis