[vbox-dev] Help for french translation

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:59:42 GMT 2018

Unless you are "bubuleur" in the forums, this is then the second person in as many days that asks about the French translation! :)

See my reply in https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90717 and note that for corrections to the existing translations the ticket is #4503: NLS/Translation mistakes & suggestions (https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/4503).

I do not have Benjamin's e-mail, sorry...

Socratis