[vbox-dev] Call for testing, second try (Linux and Solaris Guest Additions)

Louis King Jr inlieuoflou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:21:07 GMT 2014

The main difference I noticed as I was trying to explain previously with
the latest test and all other previous GAs is, if I have a guest that I
have to log into, previously the log in screen would open to the same size
as the guest was when it was shutdown. Now it opens at a smaller size and
once logged in it resizes to the previous size.

I hope I'm making sense. :)