[vbox-dev] Call for testing, second try (Linux and Solaris Guest Additions)

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Fri Dec 5 11:15:07 GMT 2014

Now I get what you mean.  Yes, I re-did a lot of that code, and
unfortunately I was not able to keep the resizing at the log-in screen
in a clean way.  (The old code was far from clean, witness many of the
bugs which are now fixed.)  In the mean-time I have thought of a way to
do it, which will be a bit more effort but I hope to start on very soon.

All currently known bugs should be fixed with r97176, which should hit
the test build page<1> in an hour or so.  Note that only the Additions
build will contain all fixes, as the other builds often contain
Additions which are one or two revisions older.

Thanks for your testing.

Regards,

Michael

<1> https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Testbuilds