Ticket #9998 (closed defect: obsolete)
perfectly installed Solaris 10 (no GUI) impossible to type into login prompt
|Reported by:||sscarduzio||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 4.1.6||Keywords:||login impossible keyboard blocked|
|Host type:||Mac OS X|
Description (last modified by aeichner) (diff)
- install text based Solaris 10.
- Successfully interact with GRUB (arrows work, return works)
- Allow Solaris to boot and present the login prompt
DEFECT: Login impossible, guest OS is deaf to keyboard hits of any kind.
No known workaround, since no unprivileged users are available in the system for remote login. Root remote login is forbidden by default in Solaris.
- Component changed from guest control to other
- Description modified (diff)