Ticket #8922 (closed defect: duplicate)
virtualbox hangs on cut-paste of instance name into file name
|Reported by:||ZagNut||Owned by:|
steps to reproduce:
- create a new virtual machine
- when prompted for instance name, enter name, highlight and do a Ctrl+C to copy
- go through screens until reaching create new virtual drive
- type in a drive letter with colon to jump to that drive
- do ctrl+v to paste in instance name
- virtualbox hangs
- windows xp w/ sp3 and all updates
- member of domain
- networked drives
just upgraded to 4.0.8 from 4.0.7. first virtual machine created after upgrade.
no relevant VBox.log file
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.