Ticket #7394 (closed defect: obsolete)
Host only network crashes after suspend. Requires restart of vboxdrv
|Reported by:||molinari||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
Host: Ubuntu 10.04 (Desktop)
Guest: Ubuntu 10.04 (Server)
Vritualbox: 3.2.8 r64453 (Oracle version)
- Boot guest or guests. Each guest has 2 virtual ethernet cards. Card 1: Bridged, Card 2: Host only.
- Use VM for a while. Both host only and bridged network work perfectly.
- Put laptop into suspend.
- Wake up laptop.
- Immediately after waking up, host only network still works.
- Some time after wake (haven't timed exactly, but may be 10 - 30 minutes), host only network will lose its IP address. Cannot get an IP in any way on the guest (i.e restart networking or new dhcp request doesn't work). Appears to be no response from vbox dhcp server.
- Shut down *all* guest(s).
- Boot guest again. Host only network works.
Do you need any further information to help you diagnose? If so, please specify what logs/info you need and I'll upload the files.