Ticket #4369 (closed defect: fixed)
Cannot detected display property on Windows XP guest, and more.
|Reported by:||jaagar||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 3.0.0||Keywords:||display smp clipboard|
- VirtualBox: 3.0.0
- Host: Ubuntu 9.04 (x86_64)
- Guest: Windows XP SP3 (Korean), 32-bit
- Video Adapter: Radeon HD4870 (driver 8.620, June 2008 release)
- Cannot detected display properties which is color depth, resolution and others at the boot time on Windows XP guest. Guest OS initialized display with 640x480 resolution with 16 color mode. Not always occurred this situation, but frequently.
- Copy/Cut function for file on guest not functioned entirely. Automatically cancelled if I do this. But normal text copy/cut function is operated properly.
- Guest do not properly shutdown if SMP is enabled. But this error is only on the follow condition, turn off HyperThreading on BIOS, set processor 2 or more (I used quad core i7) in VB configuration. Guest not response after "shutting down" message, obviously not freezed.
I using two minitors. One has 1920x1200 resolution, this is the first monitor. The others has 1680x1050 resolution, this is second monitor and attached to right of the first monitor. I turned off the xinerama extension, and set display with Catalyst Control Center.