Ticket #3609 (closed defect: obsolete)
Virtual Box crashes when restoring saved session -- PAE-related?
|Reported by:||jlevy||Owned by:|
When I try to restore a saved state, the program closes. I have two VMs, and this only happens for one of them. However, I deleted this VM and made a new one with the same hard drive, and it still happens. The host is windows XP Pro SP3. The guest OS is Ubuntu 8.10 server. My other VM which saves just fine is Ubuntu 8.04 desktop. Could this problem be because the guest is a server OS, and I had to enable PAE?
- Summary changed from Virtual Box crashes when restoring saved session to Virtual Box crashes when restoring saved session -- PAE-related?
comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by frank
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
comment:18 Changed 5 years ago by fychan
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted