Ticket #3110 (closed defect: fixed)
Crash under Vista, probably TCP => Fixed in SVN
|Reported by:||martin||Owned by:|
I have no idea what crashed the VBox (2.1.2), but I guess it was TCP/IP:
The last 2 lines from the log are: 00:19:07.085 NAT: Dropping package (couldn't alloc queue item to) 00:20:10.949 TM: Not bothering to attempt catching up a 63094409950 ns lag; new total: 63094409950
20 minutes would approximately be the time that the VBox was up before it crashed. The crash was reported by windows as: "The application has stopped working"
The box was doing have network traffic at the time (downloading updates), this means it was also writing to disk.
For more Details:
- Running VBox 2.1.2 on Window Vista (Home premium SP1)
- Guest if FreeBSD 7 (not sure if related)
- the command running was "portsnap fetch extract"
Full log will be attached. Ignore the SUSPEND at 2 minutes, this was the host being send to sleep and woken up again (testing)
- Summary changed from Crash under Vista, probably TCP to Crash under Vista, probably TCP => Fixed in SVN
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed