Ticket #2295 (closed defect: fixed)
guest locked up after opening a doc from a shared folder.
|Reported by:||wolfie2x||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
- restored a saved guest session.
- opened mapped shared drive Z: from desktop shortcut.
- browsed into folders and opened a MSWord doc.
- file opened, but after a few seconds guest locked up.
- sent the shutdown signal -> no response.
(log shows a "request to unmap folder" and a successful unmap done!)
frequency of occurrence: rare. can recreate? happens randomly. host: Ubuntu 8.04.1
- log attached.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.