Ticket #22 (closed defect: fixed)
Feature request: GUI option for shared folder mapping
|Reported by:||typingcat||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 1.3.8||Keywords:||shared folder|
First of all, I think there should be an option for automatic shared folder addition to the guest OS at the GUI menu. Currently I have to manually add it from the console frontend.
I mapped the shared folder to 'Z' drive. After having saved the guest OS state, I resumed it after somewhile and tried to access the shared folder. Then an error message popped up.
An error occurred while reconecting Z to \vboxsvr\vmshare VirtualBox Shared Folders : The local device name is already in use. This connection has not been restored.
This always happes when I save and resume the state of Guest OS. Is this a bug or did I misconfigure it?
The Host OS is Windows Vista and the guest OS is Windows 2003 Server.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from VirtualBox 1.3.2 to VirtualBox 1.3.8
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Summary changed from Network drive failes after resuming from previous saved state. to Feature request: GUI option for shared folder mapping