Ticket #2141 (new defect)
VB crashes when installing drivers for HASP SRM (Copyright protection USB dongle)
|Reported by:||KristianK||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 1.6.4||Keywords:||HASP crash|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
I get a bluescreen when installing drivers for HASP SRM (Copyright protection USB dongle). The crash occurs always. I have repeated the crash on a XP, and Windows 2000 guests.
- Start the guest OS (in this case XP)
- When guest OS is up running, fetch the latest driver from Aladdin from here
- Unzip the file, and run "HASP SRM Run-time GUI Installation"
- The installation of the drivers should ends successfully.
- During the istallation of the drivers, VirtualBox crashes
- Component changed from USB to VMM
- Description modified (diff)