Ticket #12421 (closed defect: worksforme)
Guru Meditation 1155 (VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT, OpenBSD 5.4 on Intel)
|Reported by:||quagaar||Owned by:|
I'm getting a guru meditation 1155 (VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT) error on starting a Debian guest on a Windows 8.1 host.
- VirtualBox version: 4.3.4r91027
- Extension pack version: 4.3.4r91027
- Host OS: Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Guest OS: Debian 7 (64bit)
- Host hardware: HP Pavilion g6-2395sa ( Spec)
Problem also occurs in VirtualBox versions 4.3.0 and 4.3.2. The problem did not occur in version 4.2.18, also does not occur after downgrading to version 4.2.18.
- Summary changed from Guru Meditation 1155 (VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT) to Guru Meditation 1155 (VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT, OpenBSD 5.4 on Intel)
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted