Java XPCOM Bridge crash Oracle Java JVM => Fixed in SVN
|Reported by:||Max D||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||xpcom java api sdk||Cc:|
|Guest type:||all||Host type:||Linux|
While using the Java XPCOM bridge API, I've encountered a reproducible JVM crash that totally prevent the use of the Java-XPCOM bridge, also known as vboxjxpcom.jar, this under Debian Wheezy.
You will find 3 files attached to this ticket :
- The java code to reproduce the bug, being simply the sample code provided into the SDK PDF file, without the line starting the VM.
- The crash log file from the JVM
- A putty session log with the list of all the commands ran since the install of the systems with the list of installed packages at some key moments.
How to reproduce :
- Using Virtualbox, create a Linux Debian 64 bits VM
- Boot from Debian image called debian-wheezy-DI-b3-amd64-netinst.iso
- Install with only SSH server & basic system tools
- Add Virtualbox repos for wheezy to apt & install 4.2.4, accepting all required packages.
- Install the following JRE : jre-7u9-linux-x64.tar.gz
- Compile the java class into sample.jar and copy to current dir
- Copy vboxjxpcom.jar to the current dir
- java -Dvbox.home=/usr/lib/virtualbox -cp ./vboxjxpcom.jar:sample.jar rrr
- See crash
Change History (21)
comment:13 by , 10 years ago
|Summary:||Java XPCOM Bridge crash Oracle Java JVM → Java XPCOM Bridge crash Oracle Java JVM => Fixed in SVN|