[vbox-dev] Rosetta Support

Hugo Huijser hugo.huijser at veeva.com
Tue Oct 25 17:20:12 GMT 2022

Thanks Alexey,

Since we'd be running a VM on an ARM OS, we'd only be interested in
translating our user space applications (which are mostly Inte
applications), not kernel space code.
Right now, we cannot use Rosetta within any VM unless we build the VM using
the Apple Virtualization Framework.
I believe that's what UTM solved in their latest version and was hoping
VirtualBox would do something similar.