[vbox-dev] linux - how to obtain extension pack compatible with build from svn source

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Sep 20 20:25:22 GMT 2021

Hi John,

you have to use an extension pack suitable for 6.1.97, which you can
(usually) get from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Testbuilds - from the
"Development snapshots" section. The 6.1.26 extension pack will not work
with what will eventually be the next major/minor VirtualBox version.
Too many big changes.

Klaus