[vbox-dev] VB xml format

fth0 vbox.fth at t-online.de
Wed Nov 3 14:04:38 GMT 2021

Hi Bernard, hi Stéphane,

the only "documentation" of the VirtualBox.xml format that I know of is the VirtualBox source code, and you'll find the group attribute names in src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox/src/manager/chooser/UIChooserAbstractModel.cpp (search for "go", including the quotes).

AFAIU, "go" represents an open group, "gc" represents a closed group. I'm not sure about the roles of "n" for "name" and "nf" for "name favorite".

Regards
fth0