[vbox-dev] audio issues

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Thu May 25 00:17:55 GMT 2017

On 24/Μαϊ/2017, at 20:53, Andreas Löffler <andreas.loeffler at oracle.com> wrote:

> just wanted to let you know that there's a new 5.1 test build [1] r115730 which should have audio improvements regarding HDA emulation in combination with Windows 10 AU (Anniversary Update) + CU (Creators Update) guests.

Andreas, I'm not sure if it was unintentional, or a side effect, or what, but none of my OSX guests (all with HDA) are showing an input or output sound device. Except 10.6, which kernel panics as soon as you "touch" any audio related settings (the guest crashes).

Something broke in there, just letting you know, giving you a heads up...

Socratis