[vbox-dev] audio issues

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Fri May 26 09:49:03 GMT 2017

Hi Socratis,

thanks for the pointer! I already have fixed the issue and the next test
build will contain the fix.

Have a nice weekend,
Andreas

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler             | VirtualBox Engineering
Principal Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that
help protect the environment