[vbox-dev] VBoxHardening.log interpretation

Knut St. Osmundsen knut.osmundsen at oracle.com
Wed Sep 28 12:03:07 GMT 2016

The simple rule is tp look for the word "Error" and use some common
sense when finding it, as there may be false positives (errors that
should be there).  If it's not immediately obvious what's going wrong,
then it's hard to tell for anyone who isn't somewhat familiar with the
code.  Best thing to do is upload the log to the forum or somewhere
where one of us can look at it.

-bird