[vbox-dev] VBoxHardening.log interpretation

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:09:46 GMT 2016

Is there a "procedure" for reading the VBoxHardening.log? I can't seem to grasp the inner finer details. What strings should I be looking for? I've learned that if uxtheme.dll shows up, that's a red flag. And a couple of antivirus(es). But I'm afraid I don't fully understand how to decipher the whole thing. Any thoughts?

We're trying in the forums to help users to figure out why their VirtualBox won't start, but unless we're educated, it's pretty much a guess game...