[vbox-dev] networking outbound is slower then inbound

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:46:03 GMT 2016

Since you do that kind of testing, I can drop you VirtIO drivers for
Windows 7 guest, and see how far can we go
...?

(I hope it will work with Windows 2012, but no guarantees)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncc0kzxrddwyick/VirtIO.iso?dl=0

Other news: I'm developing my own next-generation TCP/IP stack. Do you know
anyone who would like to discuss this with me? (I have a presentation ready
and documentation specs)

Thanks for your work,
-Technologov
18 Май 2016 г. 9:16 PM пользователь "Geoff Nordli" <geoffn at gnaa.net>