[vbox-dev] Enabling logging in R0 context

Luca Carotenuto luca.carotenuto.91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 11:06:18 GMT 2015

Frank,

> next thing is to describe which VBox settings you used to get the logging
> enabled. Please don't tell me you did everything what I told you :-) Please
> describe line by line how you set the settings and how you start your VM.

Before launching I issue

VBOX_LOG=srv_intnet.e.l.l2.f
export VBOX_LOG

then I launch virtualbox.
After that, I check the log files created; in those file some logs from the
group I need (srv_intnet) are present, but not all of them (e.g. the one
from IntNetR0Open()). I tried to add logs using Log(), Log2(), LogFlow(),
but without success