[vbox-dev] Enabling logging in R0 context

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Thu Nov 26 10:40:00 GMT 2015

Luca,

On Thursday 26 November 2015 11:25:50 Luca Carotenuto wrote:
> I applied the patch and tried to compile, but it exits with that build
> error, as expected.
> That means that VBOX_WITH_R0_LOGGING is defined, right? So what can I do
> now?

next thing is to describe which VBox settings you used to get the logging
enabled. Please don't tell me you did everything what I told you :-) Please
describe line by line how you set the settings and how you start your VM.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher