[vbox-dev] Enabling logging in R0 context

Luca Carotenuto luca.carotenuto.91 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:00:44 GMT 2015

Hello everyone,
I am a graduating student from University of Pisa. As MSc thesis, I have to
add a new Networking backend to virtualbox.
For now, all I need is to enable the R0 level logging: in particular I need
to enable logs for this file

src/VBox/Devices/Network/SrvIntNetR0.cpp

I tried to compile in debug mode (BUILD_TYPE=debug), and flag
VBOX_WITH_R0_LOGGING=1, add srv_intnet as log flags, but it didn't work.

How can I enable it?

Regards,
Luca Carotenuto

P.S. R3 logging is working fine, I just need to enable R0 logging too