[vbox-dev] Fixing shared folders bug - please provide to developers

Andrey Sporaw sp0raw at mail.ru
Sat Nov 21 17:46:16 GMT 2015

AS>>> I had created a ticket with information about a few bugs of shared
AS>>> folders processing. Moreover, I made a code to fix these bugs (all is
AS>>> written in ticket). But this ticket is ignored for about 3 months+.
AS>>> Could someone from dev members checkout the ticket for details and use
AS>>> the patch to include fix to SVN to make new builds of VB without that
AS>>> errors?
AS>>>
AS>>> Ticket and bug fix code is here:
AS>>> https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/14450

FM>> Sorry, I saw this ticket but forgot about it.
FM>> We will have a look soon. From a first sight all your changes make sense
FM>> to me.

FM> I've updated the ticket.
FM> Thanks again,

VirtualBox v5.0.51-104214 + Guest add-on Guest OS: Windows 2003

Sample, that I provided in this ticket does not working:

C:\>test.exe X:\share\halmacpi.dll
Le1 = 0
Le2 = 87

You can use a test utility by yourself (source included in ticket).

In your patch you made some strange flags, so it does not equal to
mine patch in results. (Yes, I understand about Linux version, but
logic of fix was modified)

Ticket updated with the same info.

---
 Andrey Sporaw, sp0raw at mail.ru / mail at sporaw.com