[vbox-dev] VirtualBox Windows build instructions

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:02:54 GMT 2015

> VirtualBox builds very well on Windows if you use VC++ 2010 without any modification.
Therefore I wouldn't say there is a desperate need.

I would agree with this, I don't know why would be there any need to modify
VC headers, I managed to build 4.3.8 quite easy. But again - just for the
sake of information - configure.vbs in trunk still has msvc 2012 as
experimental, so I assume there will be no support for msvc 2013 in the
near future?