[vbox-dev] Monitor count limitations

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Tue Sep 2 13:18:52 GMT 2014

BTW, the GUI uses the OS type to make its guesses and recommendations.
you can exploit that, because the OS type is not used for much besides
picking suitable defaults - so create the VM with the correct OS type,
and later re-declare it to be Linux. That way the GUI doesn't try to be
"helpful", and you should be able to reach the limits...