[vbox-dev] IPS package

Ramshankar ramshankar.venkataraman at oracle.com
Mon Mar 31 11:49:56 GMT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the work and the heads up, but before I look into this, a
couple of questions:

1. Does the installation work without requiring reboots (drivers are
loaded and active after installation)?

2. Does upgrading VirtualBox versions work without requiring reboots
(old drivers are unloaded, removed and new ones are installed and loaded) ?

Regards,
Ram.