[vbox-dev] Call for testing, second try (Linux and Solaris Guest Additions)

Louis King Jr inlieuoflou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:19:19 GMT 2014

Michael,

If I understand you correctly, yes remembering modes across shutdowns seems
to work.

I may misunderstand the purpose of the Display>Hint setting in the
VirtualBox preferences. Does that only work when you are first creating a
guest? I ask because changing the resolution makes no difference after the
guest is created.