[vbox-dev] Updated translation of manual

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Fri May 3 12:06:22 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

Thanks for the update.  There is still the same issue as before though -
the VBoxManage chapter is inserted into other files in seven places.  Do
"grep chapter.id..vboxmanage" on the XML files to see this.  If you like
I can fix this for you, but then you should probably do a complete fresh
copy of my fixed files.

Regards,

Michael

71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com