[vbox-dev] drv_usbproxy logs.....

Ribhi Kamal rbhkamal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:03:10 GMT 2013

I'm having a brain fart here, can some please help me. I can't seem to get
logging to work for the USB proxy kernel driver (drv_usbproxy). I'm trying
to make it show in the debugger (debugview).

I tried setting logging settings through SUPLoggerCtl and environment
variables but no dice. I compiled vbox in debug mode with logging enabled
and release, same result.

Here is the environment variables that I tried (Windows 32bit):
set VBOX_LOG="drv_usbproxy"
set VBOX_LOG_DEST="logger"

Sorry to waste your time with this, I know this question must have been
asked many times.

--
-- Ribhi