[vbox-dev] Small update

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed Aug 14 12:03:11 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

On 02/08/13 05:32, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> Note that the patch now includes the latest change, even those done on August,
> 1st.
>
> Regards,
>
> On lundi 29 juil. 2013 à 17:21:37 (+0200), Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here's a small update to try a new method. Tell me if it's good.
>>
>> http://manager.accelibreinfo.eu/patch.tar.gz
Sorry for the delay in answering, I was away for a week, and thank you
very much for your work.  I have updated the translation in our
repository.  There were still some issues with duplicate text - perhaps
in future before you send updates you could search all files for the
text string "xml version=", which will usually find all the places - but
in this case they were pretty easy to fix.

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher