[vbox-dev] [Patch] kBuild Haiku Fixes v1

kallisti5 kallisti5 at unixzen.com
Thu Sep 13 16:51:29 GMT 2012

On 2012-09-11 7:24 am, Ramshankar wrote:
> On 09/11/12 12:33 AM, Knut St. Osmundsen wrote:
>> Hi Alexander,
>>
>> thanks for the fixes. I've applied the relevant ones.
>
> Great! now that the kBuild integration is done, I can look into
> integrating the Haiku additions into the sources.

As per our IRC conversation, I've gotten Travis's approval to adjust
the copyright to ensure it is clear for VirtualBox in the lock.h file

src/VBox/Additions/haiku/include/lock.h

Pretty much just change this:

/*
  * Copyright 2008-2010, Ingo Weinhold, ingo_weinhold at gmx.de.
  * Copyright 2002-2009, Axel Dörfler, axeld at pinc-software.de.
  * Distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
  *
  * Copyright 2001-2002, Travis Geiselbrecht. All rights reserved.
  * Distributed under the terms of the NewOS License.
  */

to this:

/*
  * Copyright 2008-2010, Ingo Weinhold, ingo_weinhold at gmx.de.
  * Copyright 2002-2009, Axel Dörfler, axeld at pinc-software.de.
  * Copyright 2001-2002, Travis Geiselbrecht. All rights reserved.
  * Distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
  */

The NewOS license almost 1:1 MIT as well, but the above change ensures
the meaning
is clear.

I've cc'ed Travis (geist) for oversight.

Thanks!
  -- Alex