[vbox-dev] [Patch] kBuild Haiku Fixes v1

Ramshankar ramshankar.venkataraman at oracle.com
Thu Sep 20 10:23:00 GMT 2012

Hi! Some good news on the additions front; I've finally integrate the
Haiku additions into the VirtualBox tree after some cleanups and fixes.

The main vboxguest module and vboxdev driver works, and the mouse
integration is also working (after fixing some C++ linkage issues with
the instantiation function). I did not test vboxvideo yet since it was
mentioned the performance would be pretty terrible. I'll test it later.

VBoxControl & VBoxService errors out (probably some post 4.1 change
which can be fixed easily). The rest needs testing.

Over the next few weeks/months I intend to clean up the code further and
get the rest working gradually as I find time. I will also work on
getting some sort of automated packaging working as I find time.

Thanks to Mike Smith, François Revol, Alexander Von Gluck and all the
others who might have been involved in contributing the additions!

Regards,
Ram.

To have no errors
Would be life without meaning