[vbox-dev] SVN GAs Linux

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Tue May 29 15:42:03 GMT 2012

I had actually hoped for a different answer, but oh well.  I have been
putting off modularizing the builds but I guess this will give me
something else to do.  As for the chroot, I do them already so I
understand the process.  It's Just the (SVN) OSE build will need some
serious script edits to pull off seamlessly.  Oh well if it were that
easy anyone could do it, right :)