[vbox-dev] [Oracle VM VirtualBox] #7459: NAT networking drops out after a few days' uptime -> fixed in svn.

Ribhi Kamal rbhkamal at gmail.com
Sun May 27 05:34:28 GMT 2012

My account (rbhkamal) got locked so I hope you get my response here:
To reproduce the issue you *must* use the PCNetIII network with NAT, I was
able to reproduce it every single time with vbox 3.1.16.

If I switch it to E1000, the problem disappears. I suspect bridge
networking will not have this problem as well.

--
-- Ribhi