[vbox-dev] OpenGL and Virtual Box

mikhail sennikovsky mikhail.sennikovsky at oracle.com
Fri Mar 30 08:24:16 GMT 2012

Hi,

I guess what might confused you is that part of ogl code is
auto-generated by python scripts, including the code you might be
interested in.
In two words, unpacker issues the unpacked commands to its dispatch
table entries (cr_lastDispatch), which crserverlib gives it via crUnpack
call.
The serverlib in turn initializes the dispatch table in its
crServerInitDispatch code, see
out/<os.arch>/<build>/obj/VBoxOGLgen/server_dispatch.c,
which is generated from
src/VBox/HostServices/SharedOpenGL/crserverlib/server_dispatch.py
(search for server_dispatch.c in
src/VBox/HostServices/SharedOpenGL/Makefile.kmk).

Mikhail