[vbox-dev] Mac OS X Host / guest MTU problem - #3783 - debug assistance

Jesse Peterson jesse at mactechs.com
Fri Mar 30 01:44:29 GMT 2012

Hi folks,

I've been doing some testing on this issue and would really like to see it squashed. I'm wonder if someone could be, or know another who could be, a resource to assist me in debugging this issue.

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/3783

I think I've narrowed it down to specific hardware which is causing the issues and would like to dive deeper to find out, but not sure I know enough VirtualBox to get deep enough into it. So, is someone familiar with the parts of VirtualBox, Mac OS X Host, networking, etc. who could help me look further into this issue?

I can't make any guarantees but I'd like to help figure this one out.

Thanks!
- Jesse