[vbox-dev] USB in SVN not working

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 18:29:05 GMT 2012

list usbhost shows captured and available depending on the state
(checked/unchecked).  It appears to be some kind of issue where the OS
(host or guest) does not rescan.  If I use the device tab it does as it
should, but not if I use the eject from within the guest.

Repeating the capture and release only VirtualBox knows it exists or
changes.  I think this may have been this way for a long time.