[vbox-dev] build dep package

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 22:17:03 GMT 2011

I knew what the issue was I am looking for a way to get around it.  So
far I know it has to do with the illegal character and the fact that
almost everything Linux says that the _ (underscore) is invalid these
days.  My dpkg config foo is not that good but I did manage to fake it
out once.  Then I had to repair my system. Not to mention that _OSE is
in like 10,000 places in the code.

So the easiest way to fix this is to somehow generate a different
Version string that does not have the _ in the name.  That's my next
endeavor anyway.