[vbox-dev] [Experiment]VRDE library for VNC

Vitali Pelenjow Vitali.Pelenjow at Oracle.com
Wed Feb 9 14:10:58 GMT 2011

Good work. That was the goal of VRDE interface to allow others to write
a remote desktop server.

What kind of state transition you would like to know about?
Is something not working as expected?

Thanks,
Vitali