[vbox-dev] [Experiment]VRDE library for VNC

Howard Su howard0su at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:46:38 GMT 2011

I am experimenting a feature to implement VNC protocol server based on VRDE
interface.

Due to lack of document, i am not sure if my understanding to the interface
is correct. Especially, i am not sure the state transition is
understood correctly. If someone in this list can give me a review, it will
help me moving forward.

Current, the patch can work with OSE version as a "Built-in-VBoxVRDP". I
can successfully connect to VRDP with mouse support.

--
-Howard