[vbox-dev] wiki/Mac OS X build instructions, hardening warning

Christian Pötzsch christian.poetzsch at oracle.com
Wed Aug 31 13:49:11 GMT 2011

Hi again,

I checked what have to be done to build a hardening version of VBox in
MacPorts. I updated http://trac.macports.org/ticket/30992 with the
detailed instructions.

Please point any relevant developers to this ticked.

Thanks
Chris

Dr. Christian Pötzsch                             http://www.oracle.com/
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG,